Thursday, April 24, 2008

You can never have enough ice cream

Here she is again told ya I loved this stamp. For this card I used imaginisce Let's Pretend paper packet with ctmh crystal blue cs the ribbon is from offray(I think but I'm not positive) I colored the image with my copics and used stickles on the ice cream. It's a pretty simple card hope you like it and have a great day.

** I have blog candy going on so please check out
this post and join in on the fun.**

What I used
stamps-ice cream-TAC
ink-graphite black(brilliance)
dp-Let's pretend(Imaginisce)
cs-Crystal blue(ctmh) white(gp)
embellishments- ribbon (Offray?)stardust stickles.
tools-Copics

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She is so sweet, super job yet again!!

Sammi said...

another brilliant card .. .so fresh and pretty!! Love the bright colours!

Chrissy D said...

both of these cards are so cute. Great job coloring. I love the Copics!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

No wonder you love this stamp! It's adorable! I LOVE your card. . so happy and bright!