Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Ice Cream



I love this stamp I just love the ice cream and the way you can see the little girls panties (bloomers, shorts, or what ever you want to call them) with the polka-dots so cute any ways this is a stamp from The Angle Company I just purchased through my one of my sbs-15 sister Lisa. For this card I used the Sketch challenge from Jen Del muro's blog a few weeks ago I'm just now getting to it our sisterhood-15 decided to use this sketch also. I used some of the paper I purchased at the expo from scrap works love this paper and if you notice on the side right hand side I used my crop-a-dile to emboss the circles I used the eyelet setting part of the crop-a-dile. Don't squeeze to hard or it will make a hole. I didn't come up with it I found it on Beate's blog. (It's below setting an eyelet.) For my scallops I used my corner rounder and just colored my image in with my copics that's it. I hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.

** I have blog candy going on so please check out this post and join in on the fun.**

What I used
stamps- Ice cream(tac)
ink-graphite black(brilliance)
dp-love in bloom stripes and heart strings(scrap works)
cs- crystal blue, cranberry(ctmh), white(gp)
embellishments-ribbon(offray)white brad(ctmh)
tools- crop-a-dile(we are memory keepers, mega scallop punch(marvy)copics.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS CARD IS SO CUTE

Lisadwb said...

Love those papers. And your little girl is darling. Awesome card!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so cute Jessica, great job, love the papers and taht image is adorbale will have to take another peek in my TAC catalog:-)

Andrea said...

So cute card.

xxAndreaxx

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Too too cute!