Friday, April 25, 2008

Dance



I'm just going to post this real fast I made this for the sbs-15 color challenge it was to use pink green and brown I also was trying to do it for Korin's Fantastic Friday challenge it's Friday but this was last weeks challenge so ya I'm late anyway it was to use 3 different embellishments I think I did that I kind of went over board on my embellishments. I was trying to put ballet slippers on my letter "n". Can you tell that's what I was doing?It's the last day to join in on the blog candy so check out this post.


What I used
stamps-twinkle toes (tac) lil dancer(all girl scrappy cats)
ink-Black Graphite(brilliance)chocolate(ctmh)
cs-blush, sweet leaf, cocoa(ctmh)white(gp)
embellishments- ribbon(Micheal's $ ribbon) confetti flower(Micheal's), rhinestones(???) waxy flax.Star dust stickles.
tools-copics, cricut opposites
attract cartridge.marvy mega scallop punch.

8 comments:

Ceal said...

Love the card...well done!

Robyn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Did you send one of those images in for the image swap?? If you did I am so super excited to get it!!

Kelly Schelske said...

Wonderful job Jessica, so cute!!

Joana24 said...

its gorgeous , love what you done to "n" :)

Sammi said...

WOW!!! Love it!! It is really great!! Lovely work! :)

Anonymous said...

OH OH I so need this one... perfect title block for madisons resital photos.... hint hint... hehe

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE these TAC girls!! They are so cute and you do such a great job with them!!!

Lois E. said...

So Cute! Wonderful job!