Sunday, February 17, 2008

feel'n better



I am finally starting to feel better but my daughter is still sick I feel so bad for her. It just makes my heart ache when my children hurt and it's her birthday so we had to cancel her birthday party I don't think she even realizes it though so we'll have to do something special for her when she's better.

Now on to the card I made this simple card after the one in the Su spring- summer 2008 catalog page 120 I changed the colors and stamps. I used playful flourishes and from me to you(ctmh) ink chocolate, cs baby pink and cocoa(ctmh) ribbon (offray). I used my corner rounder for the scallopes . It was really simple but I really like the way it turned out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohoh so cuite... love the stamp... and the colors way to go out of your box. :)