Thursday, February 14, 2008

How Sweet




I have been sick, so I haven't done much of anything this week, but I did make another Riley card. I used riley in his chair or her chair because this moose is a girl today.I colored it in with gamsol and my colored pencils I used ctmh cs chocolate, blush, sweet leaf colonial white. The patterned paper is from ctmh life delights level 2 paper packet. The cupcake stamp is a sweet 'n sassy stamp set called chocoholics I added a gem to each one. Twill ribbon is ctmh, ink is also ctmh chocolate. The sentiment stamp is how sweet it is from my favorite things I can't find it on their web site so I think it's retired but I'm not really sure. I know it's late but Happy Valentine's Day.

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sorry to hear you've been ill. Feel better. :)

Your card is SUPER DUPER cute! Great job!

Karen said...

love the colors and the gems on the cupcakes are the perfect touch!!

Anonymous said...

Love that cupcake... now I am hungry thaks alot...

Niki Estes said...

So cute! Love your card!

Amber Porter said...

This is a super cute card!!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! Totally adorable! I love the colours!

Unknown said...

Great card. I have been sick for a week. Hope you feel better soon!

Come and visit my blog!!
Jessica Lynn

Anna said...

Very cute! I love the row of cupcakes at the bottom!