Thursday, February 21, 2008

MIA



Sorry I've been missing in action I'm still recovering from being sick, plus we had a few personal family things going on that I needed to deal with. Anywho I made this card super fast I'm amazed it only took me 15 min. and that's pretty good considering half my stuff was buried under a mountain of paper, and I had no idea what kind of card I was going to make. For this card I used colorbok embellishment punch-out pack Bright paper the stamp set I used is one of the $1 studio g stamp sets at Micheal's I colored in the stamp with my colored pencils and used stardust stickels, the ribbon is ctmh cranberry.

On a side note two Hanna stamp sets were released tonight, so exciting love the route 66 one you can check them out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love all the color