Friday, February 29, 2008

Exciting news...

Well for me anyways. Today I was asked to become a design team member for Sweet 'n Sassy stamps I'm so excited This is something I've been hoping for and I'm just so excited that it happened so fast.Yay for me I love good news. OK I know your really here for my card so here it goes I have two for you today because I usually don't post over the weekend I usually like to spend time with my family. The first one was for another sketch challenge with Sweet 'n sassy stamps.The second card is made with my new Riley stamp from Hanna stamps on this one I used the inexpensive fake baubles or dew drops or what ever you want to call them thanks to Lauren Meader's blog you can read more about them on her blog here. I found them at Micheal's in the floral section. Anyways back to the card since I have so many and they didn't cost much I added a lot to my card. Please enjoy and have a great day.





recipe
card #1
stamps- pond pals(SNSS)
dp-Brenda Walton (k&company)
cs-taffy, buttercup, sweet leaf, white daisy(ctmh)
ink-black, sweet leaf(ctmh)
embellishments- green paper flower(prima), yellow paper flower(Oriental trading), ribbon (offray),baubles(stamping Bella)






card#2
stamps-Easter Chick Riley Moose(Hanna stamps) Happy Easter(ctmh)
dp- doodle charms(Provo craft)
cs-sunny yellow, bubblegum,white daisy(ctmh)
ink-black, bubblegum(ctmh)
embellishments-baubles(decorative accents), stardust(stickels), ribbon(offray)
tools- cricut for scalloped circle (mini monograms)

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Congratulations and welcome to the SNSS Design Team. I am so excited to see what you come up with! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Congrats! Welcome to the SNSS Design Team!!!

Kim said...

CONGRATS!! Love that little duckie, he is so cute!