Thursday, February 28, 2008

lots of layers sketch



This card is for the lots of layers sketch challenge on the sweet 'n sassy stamps blog I know I've been doing a lot of challenges but just think if I won them all I'd get so much free stuff and I love free don't you? Ok so I don't expect to win but it's fun to try. The designer paper I used stickels on to make it sparkle I just love the way it looks the flower is from Micheal's Brides flowers I found out about them threw Lauren Meader's blog you can check it out here they are shimmery and you get a lot in the bucket.

recipe
stamp-princess(sweet 'n sassy stamps)
dp-roam mat pad( k&company)
cs-bamboo, chocolate, sweet leaf(ctmh)
ink- chocolate(ctmh)
embellishments-Bella's baubles cotton candy pink, stickels, flower form Micheal's brides, and ribbon cocoa (ctmh) pink Micheal's $ special value

No comments: