Sunday, March 2, 2008

Checker box card




Checker box card I think that's the name even though I like box top card better, but what ever you want to call it is fine by me. I really like the way this turned out I asked my husband what he thought and I warned him that it might be hard to open because of the photo clips but he opened it just fine then handed it back and said "No the hard part is closing it." and as I struggled to put it back together I had to agree with him. I enjoyed making this card it was pretty simple I used Sweet 'n sassy stamp set Chocoholic for this card I also used my sakura stardust pen on the chocolates but it's hard to tell in the photo. After folding the card it still kind of poked open so that's when I decided to put the sentiment on the front and hold the card closed with the photo clips. Tomorrow I should have a Hanna card to share thanks for stopping by.


Sweet 'n sassy stamps just released two new stamp sets funny farm and adoption day check them out here.


Here's what the cards looks like open



For this card I used
stamps- chocoholics( sweet 'n sassy)
dp-More to adore (ctmh level 2 paper packet)
cs-chocolate, blush colonial white(ctmh)
ink-chocolate(ctmh)
embellishments-photo clips & brads silver(ctmh), ribbon cocoa(ctmh)
tools used- cuddle bug embossing folder,sakura star dust gel pen.

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!! I love that color combo!