Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Warm Hugs & Cocoa Wishes

I so love sketch challenges it's helping me get my mojo back, yay! Today's card is made using Sweet n' Sassy Stamps challenge blog called The Sweet Stop.

I am loving the pendants that are so popular right now and this sketch was so fun to work with. For my card I used cup of cocoa.

 The patterned paper is super old it's a  6 x12 pad made for the cricut called doodlecharms .  I then used my embossing folder it looks like snowflakes I have know idea what it's call I do know it's from Stampin' Up but it is retired. I sponged twilight ink around the edges and sponged  Stampin' Up's  frost white all purpose ink all over the embossed card stock.It's so shimmery. I colored in the stamped image with my copics and added some bling to the snowflakes on the mug. I also used my clear spica pen on the candy cane. That's about it. Thanks  for visiting
Jessica


 What I used
stamps- cup of cocoa (sweet n' sassy stamps)
ink- black tuxedo (memento), twilight(CTMH), frost white all purpose ink(SU)
patterned paper-doodle charms (provo craft doodle bug ) 
card stock- twilight(CTMH), solar white(Neenah)
embellishments- rhinestones(CTMH), Twine outdoor denim(CTMH), white embossing power(CTMH), button(oriental trading), copics, clear spica, scalloped  circle and circle die spellbinders, embossing folder(SU).

2 comments:

Cathymac said...

This Cocoa card is just adorable, Jessica! The coloring and sparkle are fabulous and I love the minty button and background texture! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Jessica. Love darling Cocoa. Great coloring and textures. The button is perfect! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.