Saturday, September 22, 2012

Have a Wicked Halloween

For today's card I used another sketch challenge I just love them they help take the guess work out of card making . The sketch challenge I used this time is Mojo Monday's.

  My image was a bit too large for the sketch so I turned it on it's side. I used one of the stamps from Stampin' Up's Greeting Card Kids I colored it in with my copics then I paper pieced her dress and added  a bit of shadow with my copics. The spider web was cut out on  my cricut using the cartridge artiste by ctmh. I used two orange flowers one I colored in with my black copic marker, the rhinestones were clear and I used an orange copic to color so they matched. Thanks for visiting .
Jessica

What I used
Stamps-greeting card kids( SU), Wicked cool(SU)
Ink-black tuxedo(memento) 
Patterned paper-Haunted (Martha Stewart)
CS-classic black (SU), pumpkin pie(SU), Solar White(Neenah)
Dies punches-label one (spellbinders), modern label, 1 in circle(SU), spider web(artiste cricut cartridge CTMH)
Embellishments- epoxy sticker (CTMH), rhinestones (my stash), flowers(oriental trading).

No comments: