Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello!


I made this card for Chrissy's belli challenge #50 this week her challenge was to use stamps that have gone unused or neglected. Well I definitely found one this stamp was one of my first stamps ever I was probably only 12 yr. old when my mom bought it for me it's an old ctmh stamp back when they were called dots the copy right on the stamp said 1989 so yeah it's old and has gone unused for just about as long too. I colored my image in with my copics and then to my amazement I found some perfect pearls that I've had for about 5 yr and forgot about so I used the green on the turtle and he shimmers, oh so cute. My striped paper has been altered a bit, it originally was just pink and green so I used my ctmh crystal blue marker and ruler and made my blue stripes I thought it turned out so cute and matches great. I used two types of ribbon and did a little paper piercing along the bottom. I found a new site called clean and simple that's were I found this sketch you should check it out. Well thanks for visiting hope you have a great day.

What I used
stamps-Happy turtle(dots now ctmh), things hanna would say(hanna stamps)
ink-noir black(palette), crystal blue(ctmh)
dp-spring pack(dcwv)
cs-orchid bouquet(ctmh), white(GP)
supplies-brads(oriental trading co), ribbon blue(dollar store), green(american crafts), perfect pearls forever green(ranger), paper piercer, copic makers.

3 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so very cute Jessica, I love the lines you added on your paper, never would of know until you mentioned it!! Beautiful ribbon and a fun little turtle!!

Hugs,K

Chrissy D said...

This is sooo sweet! I love the pink - it adds to that sweetness! The ribbon is a perfect addition to the card too! Thans for playing in the challenge!

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is so sweet!! I love that ribbon!!