Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Awards

I received some awards this first one was from crafting diva it was so sweet of her to think of me for the Encouraged award.

The rule's of this Award are as follow's1) Post a link of the person who gave you this award.2) Nominate 5 other people and give a link to there site's.3) Let the people who you have nominated know.4) Put a logo of the award on your blog.


The second award was from Chrissy Thanks so much for thinking of me.



The rules for this award are as follows :
1. You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.
2. Put the award on your blog and link to the person who gave it to you.
3.Nominate 5 bloggers and leave a comment on their blog.

My 5 addictions are
1. Hugs and kisses from my kids
2.Paper crafting
3. Glitter, sparkles, and ribbon
4. My computer(internet)
5.candy I have a big sweet tooth

I know I'm suppose to choose 5 bloggers for each award but I'm not very good at passing these along. So many have already received them already that I'm just going to say thank you for thinking of me.

No comments: