Thursday, January 22, 2009

CBCC #22 Tuesday



I never get challenges done on the day they are given it always takes me a few days to get to it. This week Courtney's challenge was a sketch challenge and as you can see I didn't really follow it exactly. I however I put three rhinestones at the bottom that can count right? I just thought it looked more elegant than putting buttons or just the rhinestones. The sentiment is a rub-on so this is a no stamping card, crazy I don't make those very often. Any way hope you have a great day and thanks for visiting.

What I used
DP-dcwv
CS-sweet leaf, chocolate(ctmh)
supplies-ribbon (offray), charm (walmart), rub-on(ctmh), chipboard flourish (scrapworks), rhinestones(unknown)

2 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

I never seem to get to the challenges either on the same day..sometimea not even the same week! This is beautiful though Jess, love it!!

Hugs, K

Courtney said...

Oh yes you did follow it! It looks great! Love those rhinestones. So pretty! Thanks for playing along.