Monday, August 18, 2008

Sneak peak Child of God


Here is a sneak peak of a Sweet 'n Sassy set that will be released on Sept 1 this set was drawn by Chris Dickinson she is a very talented member of the design team, it's such a sweet set. For my card I stamped the image in crystal blue and the sentiment in chocolate I then sponged the white cs with chocolate ink. I used my embossing folder and sponged it with more ink too. Thanks for visiting and don't forget to visit the rest of the design teams blog they have been showing some great projects with the new releases. Have a great day.

What I used
stamps-Child of God (sns)
ink-crystal blue, chocolate(ctmh)
cs-chocolate,crystal blue, bamboo(ctmh)white(GP)
embellishments-twill ribbon (ctmh), hemp(elements)brads(ctmh)
tools-embossing folder(provo craft)

8 comments:

Sandy said...

That is a very sweet card! I love it. I love how you used the cuttlebug embossing behind the image.

Great card!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is a fabulous design! I love the textured cs and the use of twill and hemp. Very masculine card! TFS!

Chrissy D said...

Thank you for your VERY kind words. God Bless You!

Anonymous said...

Love all the texture on this card!!

~Emma~ said...

Jessica this is so beautiful. Hugs Em.x

Sammi said...

Oh wow! Great card Jess.. love the image and the sentiment!!! It's LOVELY!!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

great work beautiful cards

Chrissy D said...

Jessica- I hope you are feeling all right! You have an award on my blog! Have a great night!