Friday, August 15, 2008

Pink Lemonade



This Summer Fun set from Sweet 'n Sassy stamps is so much fun to play with I decided to make another card this stamp image reminded me of strawberry lemonade so I used pink and yellow on my card the lemonade pitcher I colored it in with my copics then I used stickles for the lemonade after that dried I used my glossy accents over the top so the pitcher looks like a glass pitcher. Thanks for visiting and have a super day.

What I used
stamps-summer fun (snss)
ink-black graphite(brilliance), buttercup, watermelon(ctmh)
cs-buttercup, watermelon(ctmh), white(gp)
embellishments-ribbon(offray)
tools-copic markers, stardust(stickles), glossy accents(ranger), scalloped circle cut with cricut using mini monograms, swiss dots embossing folder , cuddle bug.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely card jess... making me thirsty. LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors

TCake said...

i love this Jess....it's lovely the stamps are fab. hope your feeling ok. Tx

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun Jessica, love the sparkly lemonade!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Kelly

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun Jessica, love the sparkly lemonade!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Hugs, Kelly

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this card looks absolutely REFRESHING! Love the Stickles on your lemonade! Very creative card! TFS!

Sammi said...

Oh how fun!! What a great set! :)
I love the sparkly lemondade and the glossy glass effect!! such a nice summery feel to the card! :)
Awesome work!!
Sammi
xxx

Kim Costello said...

Love how you've finished the lemonade, very yummy! Great colours remind me of summer! Kim x

Anonymous said...

Jessica, This is so cute. The stickles and the glossy glass effect is super. What a great idea. It makes me thirsty and makes me smile too!
Terri in Missouri

~Emma~ said...

Oh I love how you have done this card and what a clever way to do the lemonade! Hugs Em.x

Joana24 said...

wow looks good enough to drink :) , love the pink lemonade
love the colour combination that you used in the card

hugs
Joana

Kristie W. said...

This looks good enough to drink!