Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wild West

Isn't this just the cutest stamp set from tac. I added rhinestones to the badge, spurs, and horseshoe along with using my stardust gel pen, I love the bling. I used the denim dp from dcwv stack5 and for the bandanna looking paper I stamped a flourish from tac in black on cranberry cs from ctmh and added the white with my white gel pen. I used the same layout that I used on my Father's Day cards except on this card I made it 6x6 and the three images are in squares instead of circles like on my previous card you can it view here.Thanks for visiting and have a super day.


What I used
stamps-Wild west(tac), swirl(tac)
ink-black (palette)
dp-denim, stack 5(dcwv)
cs-cranberry(ctmh), white(gp)
embellishments-grosgrain and gingham (offray), hemp(elements), rhinestones(unknown)
tools-copic markers, stardust gel pen (sakura) signo white gel pen(su)

6 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Howdy!! Jessica its brilliant and I love the little stamp...so cute! Hugs Emma.x

Sammi said...

Oh wow it is super cute!!! :)

Lisadwb said...

The Cowboy is one of my favorite sets from TAC. You did an excellent job with this card. Everything works so well together.

Kelly Schelske said...

Fantastic job, love that little guy and the papers and all the elements are wonderful!!

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love this card! Can I ask what TAC stamps are and where I might find them?

Thank you for sharing!

Monica said...

Oh I love that little cowboy!!