Thursday, June 26, 2008

School Riley

Yay it's my sons last day of school. I love when my kids are home and I don't have anywhere to go and I can enjoy sleeping in and relaxing. I made this card for my sons school teacher I covered her name for privacy I wanted it to look like a chalk board behind the Riley image. This is school Riley one of the 20 new releases at Hanna stamps. I purchased this one because I thought It was so cute but I was even happier when it came yesterday and I could use it for my sons teacher to go along with her set of cards you can view here. Thanks for visiting have a super day.

What I used
stamps-school Riley(Hanna stamps)
ink-noir black(palette)
dp-let's pretend(imaginisce)
cs-cranberry, black(ctmh), white(gp)
embellishments-ribbon(ctmh retired)
tools-copic markers, singo gel pen(SU)

1 comment:

Sammi said...

Love the card! I bet she loved it - I really like how you put the blackboard behind the stamp :) excellent ribbon for a teacher card too!!!