Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Kissie Face


I just adore this stamp from stamping bella isn't it so cute. This was another scrapbook layout turned into a card the stamp is called kissie face I paired it up with ctmh sensational seals that says sealed with a kiss, It's kind of hard to read it in the photo. I colored the image in with my copics and added a bit of stickles to the hearts on her dress. Sorry so short again I just can't think of anything else to write. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

What I used
stamps- kissie face (stamping bella), sensational seals (ctmh)
ink- black graphite (brilliance), cranberry (ctmh)
dp-
heart strings (scrap works)
cs-cranberry, cocoa, white (ctmh)
embellishments-white brads (oriental trading), ribbon cocoa, cranberry (ctmh)
tools-copics, stardust stickles, corner rounder(ek success).

6 comments:

Laurel said...

So cute! I have resisted that stamp set, but lucky for me someone sent me some images, you have inspired me to go color them in!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

very cute, lovely layout too!

Sandy said...

How adorably cute!!! I love the card.

Sandy

Robyn said...

I love it! So are copics very easy to use? Do you have to use anything with them to blend or something like that???

samgirl said...

Very cute!!1

Looks great as a card :)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a cute image! Lovely!