Thursday, June 5, 2008

Congraduation



No I didn't spell it wrong I just smushed congratulations and graduation together to form a new word for my SIL graduation card she graduated today from West high. The school colors are red and black so of course I had to use those colors for her card I embossed the" W" and congraduation with silver embossing powder, wow I can't even remember the last time I used that stuff it's been way too long. I rolled a piece of copy paper for the diploma and tied it with waxy flax.I just had to add some bling cuz I didn't want it to look to masculine.
On another note my kids have been sick all week and now I'm getting sick, I'm not feeling too hot right now so I'm going to go. Have a great day thanks for visiting.

What I used
stamps-letters from Sans small caps,lowercase,and Essential alphabet(ctmh)
dp- dcwv
cs-cranberry, black(ctmh)
embellishments-ribbon $1 (michaels), rhinestones(unknown), waxy flax.
tools-silver embossing power(ctmh), giga scallop punch(marvy),ticket corner punch(SU)

4 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Great Congraduaiton card Jessica!! I hear ya..both of my kids have been sick too and I am super tired and have a wicked headache...I really hope I'm not getting it! Hope you feel better soon:-)

Anonymous said...

Hay jess the card looked wonderfull... made her open it last night so i could see it.... And guess what I actually made a card also... i will send you an email when I get a min to show you what I did... :)

oh and i saw how you sighend is ehemm.... hehe

Jess (the old one) is that better LOL

Sammi said...

Great card Jess!!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Very striking.