Tuesday, May 27, 2008

You Crock Me Up!



I love this stamp I just recently received this stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie's blog. Thanks Kimmie! I won it on one of her sketch challenges. The stamp is called Samson from High Hopes Stamps I decided to paper piece the crocodile I then used my sponge and inks to put some shadows so it didn't look so flat. The dp was already sponged so I added the distressed look on to the rest of the card. I added the circles also to keep the theme of the dp Hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by have a great day.

What I used
stamps-Samson, you crock me up ( high hopes)
ink-black graphite( brilliance),sweet leaf chocolate(ctmh) for shadowing.
dp-dirty laundry Conner's swim trunks(kma), raspberrie green dots( bo-bunny)
cs-moonstruck, sunny yellow(ctmh), white(gp)
embellishments-ribbon dollar find, brads ( oriental trading)

8 comments:

Ceal said...

This absolutely Adorable! I love it!

Kelly Schelske said...

Lookin' good my friend!! Great job:-)

Kathy said...

How cute is this!! How creative is add the circles like that!! Looks so good!!

Jacqueline Tr├ęsBella said...

Cute, Cute! Thanks for visiting my blog. You do great work

Jacqueline

Friday Sketcher Design Team said...

This is so great Jessica!! I love spotted Samson and the layout is fantastic!! Glad you are enjoying your new stamp!

PaperBabe - Kim said...

Hi Jessica,
very cute croc love the dp and sentiment! nice layout
Kim

Lisadwb said...

That is such a hoot!! I love the circles, they work so well with you image.

samgirl said...

very cute!