Thursday, May 29, 2008

Chrissy's belli challenge #19



Here is a card I made for Chrissy's belli challenge #19 her challenge was to use a white gel pen I used my gel pen but I didn't go all out and get creative I just used it around my mat. I also used trendy girl from SNSS . I saw a card similar to this in a magazine I can't remember which one it was I saw it awhile ago (all I had was a sketch I drew with a few notes) but the card had flowers instead so when I saw this stamp set I thought hey I can do that. I colored in one purse green and black and the others I just used my black copic. The flower metal clip I bought at the scrapbook expo from the creating keepsakes booth. I then added ribbon and sticker from the same kit as the flower clip.I added the sentiment let's do lunch and a little bow with embroidery floss on the purse. Thanks for visiting have a great day.

What I used
stamps-trendy girl(ctmh)
ink-graphite black(brilliance)
cs-black,citrus green(ctmh) white(gp)
embellishments- flower clip round sticker(creating keepsakes), ribbon from target $ spot, embroidery floss, green mini brad(queen & co)
tools- white gel pen(signo), black marker(ctmh), SU word window punch.

2 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Oh I love how you put this together and only colored one purse. ADORABLE!!!! The hardware is great too! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge - great use of the gel pen and I like how you mingled the black dots in there too! TFS!

Sammi said...

oooh...awesome card... very effective with the B&W and green!!
Love the gel pen additions :)