Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Olivia sneak peak

Yesterday I was so excited in my mailbox was this little stamp set I received from the very generous Korin I hurried and inked her up but didn't get time to make anything until after the kids went to sleep so everyone I want you to meet Olivia...





she the new owl flying to Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps very soon say around the 15th she is so adorable and a part of a new mini set called Owl Occasions. I used Beate's weekend sketch #42 without even realizing it I'm sure I was inspired by others that had made cards using her sketch.Please enjoy and have a great day.

What I used
stamps-Owl occasions( SNSS)
ink-black(palette) Chocolate(ctmh)
cs- GP White, Barn red(ctmh)
dp-Recess(basic grey)
embellishments-chocolate ribbon(ctmh), Dimensional Elements Bookplates(ctmh)
tools-copics, jumbo scallop punch(marvy)

6 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

She is adorable!! Great card, love the colors in the PP!!

Christi Flores said...

I love this!! Adorable!!

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh this is so cute! I love the colors and you did an awesome job showcasing Olivia! TFS!

Cassie said...

That owl is PRECIOUS!! I love her the most of all the owls I have seen!
COngrats on being the Bella Babe this month!

Robyn said...

I want one!!! Owls are all the rage this Spring.

Lisadwb said...

It is good to see owls coming in 'style'. I have always loved them, and this one is the cutest!! Good Job!