Monday, April 7, 2008

Hanna challenges

I had a wonderful weekend and I hope every one else did too. I made these two cards.. .yes I am showing two cards crazy huh? Anyway I made them for the two Hanna stamp challenges the first was to make a card where the front of the card was at least a 1/2 inch shorter than the back I'm not quite sure if you can see but the front of my card is about an1 1/2 inches shorter on the front. On the side the fire hydrant and dog tag have glossy accents on them so cute If I do say so myself. The stamps I used are my best friend from Hanna stamps .





For my second card this challenge was to use the colors
Plum (Perfect Plum and/or Pale Plum)
Always Artichoke
Basic Grey
any neutral

Well These are all SU colors and I only have ctmh so I had to improvise I hope the colors I choose are close enough I used New England Ivy and the dp is from the level 2 packet of Enchanted from ctmh the stamp is also a Hanna stamp from the small breeds dog set I think I bought the set just for this tree although the dogs are pretty cute too. I think everything on this card is pretty strait forward I did however use a metal rimmed tag and cut it diagonally and used it on the two corners. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Thanks for stopping by and have a super day even if it is Monday.

What I used
Card #1
stamps-my best friend (Hanna stamps),puppy love (ctmh)
ink-black (palette)
cs-chocolate ,cranberry, sweet leaf (ctmh) gp White
tools- glossy accents, Copics Basic set from Hanna stamps

Card#2
stamps-small breeds dog(Hanna stamps), for every occasion(ctmh)
ink-black(palette) white versacolor
cs-New England Ivy(ctmh) GP white
dp-enchanted level 2 paper packet(ctmh)
embellishments-ribbon Micheal's $ special value , metal rimmed tag (making memories)
tools- Copics basic set from Hanna stamps, chalk, sandpaper.

No comments: