Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Friends



Another challenge are you sick of them yet I'm sure not I still have more to post later. This is Friday sketchers #34 . I wish I would have made my card 6x6 because the flowers at the top look too big but I didn't have any smaller that I liked either. The stamp I used is from artful inkables fairy whimsey set. The friends sentiment is a rub-on the little bit of dp you can just bearly see is bitter sweet by basic grey. The flowers are the bridle confetti with metal flowers and rhinestones over the top. Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

What I used
stamps-fairy whimsey(artful inkables)
ink-noir black(palette)
dp-bitter sweet(basic grey)
cs-chocolate, tulip(ctmh), white(GP)
supplies-rub-on(ctmh), bridle confetti, metal flowers and rhinestones(unknown), ribbon( kma), copic markers.

6 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Lovely card.

Robyn said...

Great challenge and great card!! I have missed you Jessica!

Kelly Schelske said...

Great card Jessica, awesome job on the sketch!!

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card!

Kathy said...

Pretty card Jessica! I really like the colors and the flowers are so pretty ~ love the centers :)Kathy

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful coloring and card! TFS!