Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Family that prays together


This is the second snss release party challenge it was a sketch challenge this card came together very fast I normally don't do cards with just a sentiments but I love the way it turned out. I used Sweet 'n sassy stamp set called pray without ceasing. I received the circle nestabilities for Christmas and I couldn't wait to use them. I think I'll be using them on most of my cards from now on, and not only that but I think I need the all the other shapes too LOL.The flower on my card is bridal confetti they were off white flowers and I colored them in with my copics and added a rhinestone. This was such a fun sketch to work with.
What I used
stamps-pray without ceasing(SNSS)
ink-black (CMTH)
dp-metropolitan(american crafts)
cs-black(CTMH), white(GP)
supplies- confetti flowers (bride from Michael's), rhinestones unknown, ribbon dollar store, copic markers, circle (Nestabilities).

4 comments:

Lisadwb said...

I love your card. It is so true.
Neat idea coloring the flowers.

Chrissy D said...

Oh I love blues and browns together and this GORGEOUS card is no exception! Great sentiment too! TFS!

Sandy said...

I love the sentiment and how you used it on your card. It's gorgeous!

Sammi said...

Love the colours you used!!
Great layout and love the sentiment!