Saturday, January 10, 2009

A clean house = lazy stamper


I made this card for Chrissy's belli challenge #49 every Wednesday she has a challenge to use something from your craft room that you maybe haven't used in awhile. This week her challenge is to use a stamp that you haven't used yet or use something to do with time because of the new year well I have a lot of stamps that I haven't inked up yet. I decided to used this Hanna set, I just love this sentiment as you can see I've been stamping quite a bit lately so you can imagine what my house looks like. LOL! I used american crafts designer paper and ribbon. the oval was cut out using my cricut tags,bags, boxes and more cartridge.I love these bridal confetti flowers they are shimmery and I can color them any color I want with my copics. You have until Wednesday to play along if you'd like.Thanks for visiting and have a great day.

What I used
stamps-Domestic goddess(hanna stamps)
ink-black graphite(brilliance)
dp-metropolitan(american crafts)
cs-breeze, tulip, black(ctmh), white(GP)
supplies-ribbon(american crafts), bride confetti, rhinestones,copic markers, cricut cartridge tags, bags, boxes and more..

9 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh Jessica, I need this card! LOL!!! It's really cute and this is the type of card we need to mail to all our stampin girlfriends! Very nice layout, colors, and great saying with the image!

Kristi said...

well I just love it!!! Very nice indeed!

Ceal said...

I love this card. So cute!

Vicki G said...

What a sweet card! nice work!

Vicki

Tracey said...

This is adorable and that sentiment is fantastic!!

Debby said...

This is wonderful! I love how it's dimensional. Very cool!

Kelly Schelske said...

Awesome card Jessica!! Love the papers and those flowers are awesome!! Love the bucket and feahter duster doo dad inthe corner, very fun!!

Hugs, Kelly

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh FUN CARD Jessica.I love the colors and your layout. GORGEOUS!!! Ohhh I love the sentiment too! TFS!

Danita said...

Jessica, you card is ADORABLE!!! I so totally agree with it too!!! Great colors and layout!!! Thanks so much for playing in our Belli Challenges!!!