Friday, December 5, 2008

Wishing you a happy holiday season

Wow what a slacker I am, I have been working on things I just can't show you yet but I did take time to do a sketch challenge on pcp sketch challenge group. When I saw this I sketch I couldn't wait to do it but I was in the process of making my Christmas cards for this year I usually have them done by Thanksgiving but not this year unfortunately for me I just started two days ago and I needed to make 50+. I always mass produce my cards it's easier for me to come up with one card idea. I finally finished them but I still need to address them and get them sent out. I hope to have that done by next week so I can't show those cards until then. Ok so back to the card I made for the sketch challenge. The stamp set is from ctmh as is the sentiment the little gumdrops came from a Martha Stewart set with lots of stickles so the gumdrops are so sparkly and yummy looking. The dp came from the dollar section at target. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

What I used
stamps-merry pursuits, Festive thoughts(ctmh)gingerbread (Martha Stewart)
ink-black graphite(brilliance) vineyard berry, citrus leaf, topiary(ctmh)
dp-target $ section
cs-citrus leaf (ctmh)white(gp)
embellishments- ribbon(offray), stickles.
tools-copic markers, white gel pen (su) scalloped circle circut mini monograms, tag bags boxes & more.

3 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

This is so cute, bright happy colors!

Lisadwb said...

Cute little elf!!
Love the colors.

ribenaruby said...

Elf is so cute and love the vibrant colours!