Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Holidays!

Wow it's been a very hectic two weeks. I can't believe it's already Christmas Eve.I had a few minutes and remembered I never posted the Christmas cards that I sent out.For my cards I used a stamp from winterland by basic greys figgy puddding line from last year. I colored in the antlers with my sakura stardust gel pen and used glossy accents on the orniments you can see it better on the last photo. Hope everyone has a wounderful Holiday.






What I used
stamps-
ink-desert sand, vineyard berry, garden green(ctmh)
dp-candy cane lane(imaginisce)
cs-garden green, colonial white, desert sand(ctmh)
embellishments-ribbon Dollar store, red rhinestone(ctmh)buttton (unknown)
tools- sakura stardust gel pen, glossy accents.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

These cards are fabulous!! A very Merry Christmas to you!!

Joana24 said...

Love the cards ! Merry Christmas to you and your family
luv from the Hodgson Family

ribenaruby said...

Beautiful creations! Love this idea, wishing you a happy christmas!

Monica said...

Very cute cards! Hope you had a wonderful holiday!!

Anonymous said...

Noticed the sparkil pen Jess nice touch.