Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Winter Fun


Here is a 6x6 card I made using winter fun w/Sam and Gretchen a snss set. This is such an adorable set you can see the set here. For the snow I ripped white cs and used blue chalk along the ripped edges I then put the ripped paper back together and poured glitter over the top. For the sky I used clear acetate and ran it threw my cuddle bug with the snowflake embossing folder and attached it to my card. It was hard to photograph to show the detail but I did my best, please enjoy and have a great day.

What I used
stamps-winter fun w/Sam & Gretchen(snss)
ink-black graphite(brilliance)
cs-crystal blue vineyard berry(ctmh) white(gp) acetate
embellishments-ribbon unknown, snow fake hardware (making memories)
tools-copic markers, snowflake embossing folder (provo craft),ultra fine glitter(tulip)chalk.

11 comments:

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh love all of the textures and things on this card! BRAVO Jessica! It is FABULOUS! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very cute - I like how you did the sky.

Joana24 said...

gorgeous card , love the images

hope all is well
Hugs
Joana

Courtney said...

awww! This is totally cute!

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Jessica!! Never would have thought to put the acetate in there!! What a great idea!! Thanks.... Love your card!!
:)Kathy

Anonymous said...

This is too cute!!! Great job Jessica!

Lorie said...

Oh, this is great! I love the cuttlebugged background...it is perfect!

Christi Flores said...

Aww...how sweet!!!

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

So well done, love the image!

Sammi said...

This is Superb!! love the scene.. love the shiny embossed sky and the ripped paper + glitter looks fab!!
Sam and Gretchen are Adorable!!

Heather said...

The embossed sky is genius! Beautiful card full of inspiration! Thanks!!