Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day


Happy Thanksgiving I hope everyone has a safe holiday. I just had to use the turkey from the stamp set turkey day for a thanksgiving card. My photo didn't turn out every well the lighting isn't very good in my house.I usually take my photos during the daylight hours but I didn't get my card done until late so here it is. Have a Happy Thanksgiving I will post again on Saturday for the snss blog hop.

What I used
stamps-turkey day(snss)
ink-black graphite(brilliance), chocolate(ctmh)
dp-harvest(scenic route)
cs-chocolate, colonial white(ctmh) orange cs unknown.
embellishments-brown brads (American crafts), paper flowers(prima), ribbon cocoa(ctmh).
tools-branch punch(Martha Stewart), copic markers.

5 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

Great coloring and cute as can be! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Kelly Schelske said...

So cute Jessica!! Great coloring and I love the flowers and ribbon and leaf sprig thingies all together, it looks fabulous!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, I hope you have a super day!! Hugs, Kelly

kim-paperbabe said...

Hppy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Hope you have great day, and not to sickly with bump!
Very cute turkey, love all his colours! HuGs Kim x

Lisadwb said...

Cute, cute turkey. I hope your Thanksgiving day was a good one.

Deb said...

Hehehe! He's SO cute! Love your coloring!