Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bath Time




Here is a layout I made last month I used pond pals from sweet 'n sassy stamps. I actually made this the week before I went in for my ultra sound and found out I was having a boy so this worked out perfectly. For my layout I use ctmh cherish idea book I just love those books I don't think I could scrapbook with out them now lol. Pond pal is on sale right now along with many other stamp sets because this month snss is one year old. If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll do my best to answer.

What I used
stamps-pond pals(snss)
ink-black graphite (brilliance)
dp-lazy days of summer(ctmh)
cs-buttercup, garden green, lilac mist, white daisy(ctmh)
embellishments-ribbon garden green(ctmh)adore tag (heidi swap)buttons(unknown)
tools-copic markers, cricut cartridge opposites attract(provo craft)

8 comments:

bsgstamps4fun: Barb Gault said...

How wonderful, now you know how to decorate for your little boy! Love your pages they are adorable!

Blessings,
Barb Gault

Kelly Schelske said...

Fabulous layout Jessica!! I love the CTMH books too!! Hugs, Kelly

Anonymous said...

How cute!! I love seein' these images in SB pages!! You go girl!

Lisadwb said...

Cute LO!! Oh, I bet your son is the happiest little guy on earth- he is gonna have a baby brother!! I can imagine how excited the kiddos are.

Crystal said...

These layouts are so darn cute!!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!!

Chrissy D said...

These are ADORABLE Jessica! Beautiful pages! TFS!

Susan Hackney said...

Great layouts and I love the colors!