Monday, September 1, 2008

Halloween Candle

The release party for sweet 'n sassy stamps was a lot of fun last night. I believe we will be doing these every month so if you missed this one hopefully you can join in on the next one. Korin has updated the snss on line store with new product not just new stamps but nestabilities and lots of new product so go check it out.

Here is a candle I made a year ago I wanted to make a recent one but I can't find my tissue paper. For the candle I used a spider stamp it's a retired ctmh stamp and the ribbon I don't remember who makes it or where it even came from. Instructions for making the candle can be found here.

What I used
stamps-happy haunting(ctmh retired)
embellishments-ribbon and rick-rac unknown
supplies-tissue paper, wax paper, heat tool,candle from the dollar store.

No comments: