Monday, July 7, 2008

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

Wow I feel like it's been along time since my last post. I went camping and I'm still trying to get caught up on laundry and all that stuff. I haven't had time to stamp and I don't know if I'll be able to to get back in the swing of things very soon I'll try though.


Well here is a card I made oh probably over a month ago I didn't really like it all that much so I never posted it but since I don't have anything I figured why not post it even if it's not a favorite of mine. I used happy neighborhood from stamping bella I used my prisma color pencils and gamsol the sentiment I used was from SNSS home sweet home set. I hope everyone had a great weekend. Thanks for visiting and here's hoping I can find some stamping time.

What I used
stamps-happy neighborhood(stamping bella), home sweet home(snss)
ink-black noir(palette)
dp-canvas collection citrus blossom(scrapworks)
cs-bamboo, chocolate, sunflower(ctmh) white(gp)
embellishments-twill ribbon(Michael's $ ribbon)
tools- prisma color pencils, gamsol, corner rounder(ek success), edge distresser(ctmh)

3 comments:

Christi Flores said...

I think this is adorable!! I've tried several cards with that set and have not been pleased either. I wonder why?

Lisadwb said...

Jessica, I don't see why you are not pleased with this one. I think it is adorable, the colors are so beautiful.

~Emma~ said...

Jessica its fantastic....how could you not show us! Love the stamp and the colours...I think I need this stamp as well!! LOL! Hugs Emma.x