Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Releases and Penguin Card

Sweet 'n Sassy stamps has released 7 new stamp sets hurry and check it out. The design team round-up is also posted. The design team made some really great samples using snss this month.

I was asked to showcase the Penguin Hugs stamp set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. I think this set is great for birthdays to winter themed crafts.


For my card I stamped one of the Penguins from the set with black graphite Brilliance ink. I then colored it in with my prisma colored pencils and gamsol, I also outlined the penguin with my pale blue copic marker. I used stardust stickles to make it look like snow. I then hand doodled the dots around the card with my singo white gel pen. I random stamped snowflakes for the background paper. This was such a fun set to work with so many possibilities!

Supplies Used:
Stamps:Penguin Hugs(Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Santa Baby(Basic Grey)
Ink: Black Graphite(Brilliance), Gold rush(ctmh)
Cardstock:Black (ctmh),White(Georgia Pacific)
Designer Paper: Vibrant(atd, from Wal-mart)
Accessories: Prisma color pencils, Gamsol, Copic Markers,Signo White gel pen(SU), Stardust (stickles), Ticket corner punch, scalloped circle punch, and 13/8 circle punch(SU)


2 comments:

Christi Flores said...

You did fantastic on this card!! I love that background and those colors!!

Joana24 said...

you have done a fab job cute penguins