Monday, July 21, 2008

Mini Album

It's been awhile since my last post It's been pretty crazy around here and I haven't been in the mood to make much I did however make this mini 6x6 album I haven't finished it or put photos on it but I felt bad for not posting. This week I won't be posting much either My baby turns two on Wed. and Thurs. is a Utah holiday plus add that I haven't stamped in a few days.

Well here is my book. I used a chipboard album by three bugs in a rug and the paper pack is ctmh boom di ada the stamp sets used are cottage flowers, be true, spot on backgrounds(ctmh), tthe brad is from oriental trading company, and the ribbon is chocolate and twill (ctmh), poke-a-dot ribbon (all my memories), green (offrey).The cs colors are hollyhock and olive, chocolate, sweet leaf, buttercup, barn red, goldrush(ctmh). Thanks for looking have a great day.

















8 comments:

Monica said...

Love the DP!! All the colors are beautiful.

Sammi said...

Ooh... it looks great!!

I really love the colours! :)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty - great job!! I love mini-books.

Lisadwb said...

Jessica, lovely little book.Nice LOs.
My baby turns 2 on Saturday!!!

Christi Flores said...

You did a fantastic job!! Awesome!!

Sandy said...

That's really nice and I love the colors!
Sandy

Kim Costello said...

Gorgeous album, love all the pages, great colours and papers!
Kim

Joana24 said...

wow , love the album is so gorgeous papers are so beautiful
xx
Joana