Monday, July 14, 2008

It's all about the presents



My kids had a birthday party this weekend for a neighbor boy, I just love the sentiment it's so true especially for a 4 year old "it's all about the presents". I used it's my birthday by cc designs I purchased them at all that scraps . I colored the image in with my copic markers the layout is pretty simple.
I started working on a mini book this weekend I'm hoping to get the finishing touches on it and post this week. So I'll just leave ya with that if you have any questions just ask. Have a great day.

What I used
stamps- It's my birthday(cc designs
ink-noir black(palette), dutch blue(ctmh)
dp-embellishment punch-out pack Bright(colorbok)
cs- embellishment punch-out pack Bright(colorbok),white(gp)
embellishments-ribbon(offray), brads(queen and co)
tools-copic markers

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is adorable and your coloring is so great!! I love the bright colors with lucky!

Kelly Schelske said...

How fun, great papers, coloring and everything...love that sentiment too, very true for young kiddos!!

Christi Flores said...

What a fun card!! I love all of the colors!

Chrissy D said...

Oh that puppy is so sweet. He almost looks like he was caught with his hand in the bag! LOL I love the way you colored the gifts to match the DP. TFS!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a great image! Wee cutie!