Monday, May 12, 2008

I'm back

Sorry I've been gone so long I should be posting a bit more regular now that Mother's day and my sons birthday are over. I had a wonderful mothers day and I hope all the mothers and soon to be mothers had a great day as well.



Here is a card I made today I used my new Rachelle Anne Miller's Lily and Milo-first love stamp that I purchased through Sweet 'n Sassy stamps I just adore this stamp, and I used ctmh's friendship word puzzle for the sentiment I thought it worked out pretty well with the image. It's a pretty simple layout and so that's it really. I hope you have a wonderful day, and thanks for visiting.

What I used
stamps-Lily and Milo- first love(Rachelle Anne Miller),friendship word puzzle(ctmh)
ink-black graphite(brilliance), crystal blue(ctmh)
dp-dcwv spring paper packet
cs-crystal blue, blush, clover meadow (ctmh) white(gp)
embellishments-ribbon( daisy d's), big paper flower (ctmh)small flowers( oriental trading ), metal rimmed tag (making memories), big designer brad ( three bugs in a rug) green brads ( oriental trading).
tools-copics

4 comments:

Sammi said...

Great card Jess - lovely colours and the stamp is very cute!! :)

The sentiment does work well!

Sammi

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh so cute!! Love that stamp (I got it too). I think I'm going to make one for my hubby for our anniversary at the end of the month...It hought it would work for that too:-) Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Lisadwb said...

How sweet. Your card is so cute, and your coloring is perfect! I love that stamp, it reminds me of my Hunter and Hailey.

Lainy's Little Blog said...

This is a gorgeous stamp. I resisted buying it when it was released but can feel a spending urge coming on.