Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Baby Girl




I made this card after I saw one made by Katie Stilwater I just really liked the layout you can see it here on her blog I used the baby rattle from ctmh baby steps set.On this card two of the rattles are paper pieced and they are all covered with glossy accents I added the rhinestones they match in real life the photo just changed the appearance. Sorry for the short post not that any of my posts are that long but I have things to get done today thanks for stopping by and have a happy day.

What I used
stamps-baby steps(ctmh)precious gift(ctmh)
ink-chocolate(ctmh)
cs-baby pink(ctmh) gp white
dp-dcwv spring pack
embellishments-ribbon chocolate(ctmh), rhinestones $store find
tools-corner rounder, glossy accents, copics.

6 comments:

Nany said...

very sweet....

Lisadwb said...

Precious!! I *need* some of those pretty rhinestones.

Monica said...

Love that patterned paper! Cute card idea!

Joana24 said...

wow its beautiful , love the brown in pink together ,the little rattles are cute (is that a stamp???)

Kim Costello said...

Hi Jessica,
Beautiful card lovely colours, great Blog, I just wanted to say hello to one of my blogging sister's and my introduction is on my blog. I look forward to being inspired and hopefully inspiring you too!

http://paperbabe.blogspot.com/

Sister Kim x

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

waoo beautiful cards and blog!!