Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's a layout




It's been so long since I did a scrapbook layout I guess you could say I've been slackin' on my srapin' OK so yes I'm a dork anyways . I was blog cruising and I found a lo I really liked so I decided to try it out I changed it a bit but the main LO is the same here is where I found it. Kathy's Distressed stamper blog . I do hope to get more scraping done but cards are so much faster than LO's but I'm trying. I used my paper trimmer and an embossing stylus to emboss my cs then used my sanding block so the color was sanded away on the raised embossing marks. Everything on this LO is CTMH except the stickles, and I used it on the flower centers and on the petals around the circle. Just so you know stickles and ribbon are my absolute favorite embellishments at the moment I'm sure you couldn't tell right? LOL
Hope you enjoy and have a super day.

What I used
stamps-playful petals
ink-sweet leaf, blush,chocolate lilac mist(ctmh)
cs-sweet leaf,blush,chocolate, colonial white,lilac mist(ctmh)
dp-life delights level 2 paper packet
embellishments- star dust stickles, life delights my stickease(ctmh)

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I like your sneak peek card!!!! You did an awesome job on this layout!! I love the petals for your circle!!!

Pamela OConnor said...

This layout is stunning! I'll have to CASE this one. :O)Thanks for sharing Kathy's blog link too.

Sweet Blessings!