Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hanna box challenge

I decided to join in the fun and make the box for the Hanna stamp box challenge. Well that was a pretty difficult challenge for me I had this idea I that I would make it look like a house and use Riley stamps with it. Well I just didn't think it turned out very well so I started all over this time I thought a cute baby box would do better so here it is...









the box holds 8 3x3 cards and envelopes so I just made two of each card I wasn't feeling too creative at the moment. I ended up using 5 different Hanna stamp sets in this challenge to bad I can't win a prize for using the most sets.

what I used
stamps- Hanna stamps sets rainy day Hanna, things Hanna would say,perfect package, spring time Hanna and celebration set, The baby stamp is ctmh solo "B".
ink- chocolate, crystal blue
cs-baby pink, chocolate, sweet leaf, white daisy, and crystal blue
embellishments- ribbon( offray) flower big pink and small chocolate (ctmh),little pink, and white flower (oriental trading).
tools-cuddle bug swiss dots embossing folder, prisma color pencils, gamsol.

No comments: