Monday, March 24, 2008

Dancing in the rain

Here's rainy day Hanna! I colored her last night but didn't know what paper to use with her then I saw these basic grey papers sitting on my table, the colors matched up pretty well so then I put my card together. I had a different layout in mind but some how when I cut my paper I had two sheets stuck together, and so my paper was no longer the size I wanted and instead of cutting into a another sheet of paper I came up with this layout but I think I like this one better than the one I originally had planned. Hope you like it too. Have a great day.


What I used
stamps-rainy day, things Hanna would say(Hanna stamps)
ink-noir blackPalette, Chocolate distressing ink(ctmh)
cs-sweet leaf, dutch blue,(ctmh) orange.
dp-gypsy(basic grey)
embellishments-twill ribbon(ctmh),big eyelets( Provo craft)
tools-prisma color pencils,gamsol.

10 comments:

deb said...

She is gorgeous!! I love the colors!! You did a great job! This set is on its way to me!! Great inspiraton!!
Love it!
hugz

Unknown said...

Wow!! This is really pretty. you did an awesome job coloring Hanna.

Karen said...

this is fabulous!! love the colors and that BG paper is delicious!! :) great job - love the layout too (need to save it to CASE later)!!

Maria said...

This is so nice. I'm expecting some Riley's and a Hanna set soon!!

Niki Estes said...

What a great card! I love your coloring and I really like the layout you ended up with!

Anonymous said...

love the colors Jess... and the stamp... HMMMM i wonder if i have any photos of the girls playing in the rain... might have to get you to make me one. hehe

Kathy said...

I love this card!! I always ponder over getting this stamp I think this may have pushed me to a YES!! Fabulous paper and colors...

Anonymous said...

I love how the colors turned out! What a great card.

Robyn said...

Totally cute!! I love how you made this Hanna card!

Amber Porter said...

Very cute! Love the colors that you used!