Saturday, January 26, 2008

Kimmie's challenge #8


This 6x6 card is for Kimmie's challenge #8 her challenge was to make a card with an animal easy enough until I realized I don't that many animal stamps. I was able to get some stamppn' done last night so I made some cards. this first one is mostly made with ctmh product, colors are chocolate, blush, and watermelon. Stamp sets are the best way ( I think it's retired but I can't remember) and all my love. The product that's not ctmh is dp-doodlebug, ribbon- target $ spot and the brown brad I can't remember sorry.



For this card I used this adorable frog from pond pals isn't he so cute I just love him.

What I used-
stamps -sweet 'n sassy stamps All of the stamps are from pond pals
ink- garden green and chocolate
cs - is ctmh Indian corn blue, garden green, crystal blue, and colonial white
dp-k& company
embellishments -ribbon and brads are ctmh garden green

5 comments:

Kathy said...

I like what you did with this set!! He is so cute!!

Sparkplug17 said...

too cute! I have this set...just haven't been able to play with it yet. Great card!

Unknown said...

Great cards! Glad that you are sharing some artwork paired with ctmh stamps! I love the bear and will have to try something similar!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh these are simply adorable!! Love the teddy and the frog and all the distressing!! Great job with the challenge!!

Anonymous said...

Hey I love the teddy bear and the frog card they are so cute and I love the color combinations. It is all looking awesome.


your sister