Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Easter



This is just a quick card I did last night I had to try out my new Swiss dots cuddle bug embossing folder this one is my favorite I just love the dots.The stamp I used is ctmh called Easter Excitement. I wanted a scallop frame for my image but I didn't like my deco scissors and my corner rounder looked funny at the corners it just wouldn't match up so I punched a bunch of circles and stuck it to the back of the image, as I look at it now I guess I should have measured to make it strait and more unified but it's done and glued down oh well. I colored my stamped image with prisma color pencils and gamsol and added star dust stickles to the eggs.

what I used
stamp- easter excitement(ctmh)
ink- black(ctmh)
cs-blush, white daisy(ctmh)
embellishments-ribbon,micheals $ find, charm $ store.
tools- Swiss dots cuddle bug embossing folder,stickles stardust,prismacolor pencils, and gamsol.

No comments: